Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vegetable Motorcycle

I like riding a motorcycle.
My moto is an American motorcycle of 400cc called "Honda Steed".

Actually ,It is my father's memory.


I don't have much time to go for long ride recently
but I like touring still :)

Anyway,
Today I would like to show you my collection of motorcycle!!

Well....Of course It made with vegetables..lol










Racer Type







American type
It was the birthday Present for our Customer.








pocket bike
My customer's bike.






MotoCross type

After having displayed it, this motorcycle became the French fries:)
yammy!...but be careful for the toothpick :)








American Type (Very detailed version)
I made this for the TV show for Kansai TV..



I made the number plate too.









Motor scooter type








There is one more point that I would like to insist...
The wheel of all motorcycles turns around!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vroom!

oki said...

:)